Posted on 02/18/2017 6:16:10 AM PST by Zakeet
Following yesterday’s “Day Without Immigrants Boycott” in which immigrants all around the country were encourged to skip work/school, shut down their businesses and/or boycott restaurants and retail stores, America’s disaffected, millennial youth have decided that they too would like to participate in an anti-Trump protest whereby they could exercise their skills in extreme laziness while also extending their 3-day weekend to 4 days … BONUS!
Deemed the “Strike4Democrary”, anti-Trump protesters took to the streets all around the country today to demand that Trump “STOP attacking and victimizing women, Muslims, immigrants, racial and ethnic groups, the LGBTQ+ community, working families, journalists, and all who offer criticisms of the Administration’s policies including the U.S. judicial branch”, among other things including the following:
Strike4Democracy’s message to the Administration and Congressional leaders is clear:
- STOP the authoritarian assault on our fundamental, constitutional rights, the very principles that have truly made America great;
- STOP attacking and victimizing women, Muslims, immigrants, racial and ethnic groups, the LGBTQ+ community, working families, journalists, and all who offer criticisms of the Administration’s policies including the U.S. judicial branch;
- REALIZE that America’s true strength lies in the values of inclusivity not exclusivity.
As citizens and supporters come together to register their deep dissatisfaction with the President and the current administration’s unconstitutional, inhumane policies and behavior, February 17th marks a heightened effort to provide a beacon for those who share our concerns and who search for a way to “do something.” Together we speak with one voice. We say:
- NO to attacks on our marginalized communities
- NO to attacks on the sovereignty of indigenous peoples
- NO to attacks on constructive critics within and outside government
- NO to attacks on our constitutionally guaranteed rights
- NO to attacks on our environment
- NO to attacks on working families
- NO to attacks on public education
Of course, none of the alleged ‘attacks’ associated with the Trump administration above were supported with actual examples of such offenses … you should just trust them.
Meanwhile, apparently the “Action Plan” to get through to Trump once and for all included skipping work, avoiding “purchasing anything” and “occupying public space.”
Genius plan, if we understand it correctly …
Or by mail to: Free Republic, LLC – PO Box 9771 – Fresno, CA 93794
Those angry Libtards demand that you Freepers STOP Attacking Women, Muslims, Immigrants, LGBTQ+ and Journalists … or else!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson
This post originally appeared on Free Republic