Apple Updates macOS Sierra 10.12.5. iOS 10.3.2, tvOS 10.2.1 and watchOS3.2.2
MacDailyNews — LINKs in article | May 16, 2017
Posted on 05/19/2017 12:24:21 PM PDT by Swordmaker
Apple today released macOS Sierra 10.12.5 which improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac and:
- Fixes an issue where audio may stutter when played through USB headphones
- Enhances compatibility of the Mac App Store with future software updates
- Adds support for media-free installation of Windows 10 Creators Update using Boot Camp
For detailed information about the security content of this update, visit
Apple today released iOS 10.3.2 which includes bug fixes and improves the security of your iPhone or iPad.
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
Apple today released tvOS 10.2.1 for Apple TV 4 which includes bug fixes, and security improvements.
On Apple TV (4th generation), go to Settings > System > Software Updates > Update Software. When there’s an update, as there is today, simply download and install it.
To have your Apple TV (4th generation) automatically update its software, go to Settings > System > Software Updates and turn on Automatically Update.
Apple today releases watchOS 3.2.2 which includes improvements and bug fixes.
To update the software on your Apple Watch:
- Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
- Make sure your Apple Watch is on its charger and has at least a 50 percent charge.
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Keep your iPhone next to your Apple Watch to make sure they’re in range.
Update your Apple Watch
- Keep your Apple Watch on its charger until the update completes.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Software Update.
- Download the update. If asked for your iPhone passcode or Apple Watch passcode, enter it.
- Wait for the progress wheel to appear on your Apple Watch. It could take from several minutes to an hour for the update to complete.
Leave your Apple Watch on the charger while the update completes. Don’t restart your iPhone or Apple Watch, and don’t quit the Apple Watch app. When the update completes, your Apple Watch will restart on its own.
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, visit:
Donate online: https://secure.freerepublic.com/donate/
(works best with Microsoft Edge browser)
Or by PayPal:
Or by mail to: Free Republic, LLC – PO Box 9771 – Fresno, CA 93794
To: ~Kim4VRWC’s~; 1234; 5thGenTexan; AbolishCSEU; Abundy; Action-America; acoulterfan; AFreeBird; …
Apple Updates macOS Sierra 10.12.5. iOS 10.3.2
tvOS 10.2.1 and watchOS3.2.2
The latest Apple/Mac/iOS Pings can be found by searching Keyword “ApplePingList” on FreeRepublic’s Search.
If you want on or off the Mac Ping List, Freepmail me
I updated the iPad, iPhone, iMac and the Apple TV.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson
This post originally appeared on Free Republic