Barack Obama hits the links in Hawaii ,enjoy a surprise vacation in the aloha state

Barack Obama hits the links in Hawaii ,enjoy a surprise vacation in the aloha state


Skip to comments.

Barack Obama hits the links in Hawaii ,enjoy a surprise vacation in the aloha state
Daily Mail UK ^ | March 15, 2017 | Hannah Parry and Chris Spargo

Posted on 03/15/2017 4:54:20 PM PDT by COUNTrecount

Barack Obama hits the links in Hawaii as the former president and first lady enjoy a surprise vacation in the aloha state

Barack Obama played a few rounds of golf on Monday during his surprise trip back to his home state of Hawaii He arrived in the aloha state on Monday and hit the links before going to meet Michelle for dinner that evening at Buzz’s Lanikai Sasha, whose school has not broken up for Spring Break, and Malia who is on an internship with Harvey Weinstein in New York, have not joined them Obama’s vacation comes after a busy weekend which saw him fly to Omaha, Nebraska, to lunch with billionaire Berkshire Hathaway head Warren Buffett After dining on a taco salad at Happy Hollow Country Club, which Warren paid for, Barack took off for Silicon Valley On Monday he spent the day at the Fairmont Hotel in San Jose meeting with executives from the tech world Barack Obama looked like he’s enjoying his retirement as he hit the golf course on the first day of his family vacation in Hawaii.

The 44th President took time to play a few holes at a local country club after he flew into the aloha state on Monday.

Obama, who was renowned for squeezing in the odd round while running the country, finally has time for as many rounds as he wants, as the family takes a surprise break on Oahu.

The 55-year-old looked relaxed and happy as he was pictured smiling during the afternoon round, before he went to meet Michelle for dinner later that evening at Buzz’s Lanikai.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk


TOPICS: News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:


To: COUNTrecount

Must be Snowing in DC ,LOL


To: COUNTrecount

How did he get there?

3 posted on 03/15/2017 4:57:33 PM PDT by COBOL2Java (“Game over, man, game over!” (my advice to DemocRATs))

To: butlerweave

What he got paid to do, ostensibly while potus, nearly 10% of the time.

4 posted on 03/15/2017 4:57:50 PM PDT by Fungi (Five genera of fungi are responsible for 90% of all inhaled fungi. The remaining 10% will be named.)

To: COUNTrecount

surprise vacation

Unexpected

5 posted on 03/15/2017 4:58:32 PM PDT by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

To: COUNTrecount

Did he stop in for a chat with Judge Derrick Watson?

6 posted on 03/15/2017 4:59:29 PM PDT by Truth29

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.


FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson

This post originally appeared on Free Republic

.

Leave a Reply