Ten People Have Been Fired or Demoted from the DOJ and FBI since 2017.
On Sunday morning New Gingrich joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures.
Maria listed off at least ten far left Deep State operatives who have departed or been demoted at the DOJ-FBI since the 2016 election of Donald Trump as president.
* James Comey, FBI chief
* Peter Strzok, top FBI investigator (reassaigned)
* Lisa Page, top FBI attorney (reassigned)
* Andrew McCabe, Acting FBI Director and Deputy FBI Director
* James Baker, FBI General Counsel
* Stephen Laycock, Head of FBI Counterintelligence
* James Rybicki, FBI Chief of Staff
* Peter Kadzik, DOJ Asst. AG
* Preet Bharara, US Attorney, Southern District
* Bruce Ohr, Former US Associate AG (reassigned)
* Sally Yates, Acting AG
* Dana Boente, Former US AG Eastern Virginia district
* Mary McCord, Acting Assistant AG
* Hui Chen, DOJ Antifraud expert
Via Sunday Morning Futures:
And investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson posted a list of at least ten DOJ-FBI operatives who have left their posts or been reassigned.
Sharyl also included the timeline of the four FISA court requests to spy on Carter Page and the Trump administration.
This post originally appeared on The Gateway Pundit